0.2.2 build 379
Release date: 12.06.2010
- More formats available: image and txt. The image is a destilled package with only the highlights of the edl analysis and is suitable for certification-like purposes. The txt format is almost identical to the input, except it shows the information that EDIT2000 cares to accept.
- Support for FILM framerate.
- Accepts input with no framerate specification or title. Framerate defaults to PAL, 25 frames/sec.
0.2.1.1 build 292
Release date: 08.06.2009
Emergency release! :) Due to bad layout of headings and tool tips.
- Fixing layout of heading floating in report.
- Linking older releases to new ones with annoying blinking text.
- Moving help pages to live server.
0.2.1.0 build 273
Release date: 27.05.2009
- New, better diagrams! Changed to pCharts chart library. Google charts did not handle the size of data necessary for EDIT2000.
- Added diagram for the film lenght over shots.
- Added diagram for the change of duration per shot.
- Added diagram including all charts where input to function is shot number.
- Added diagram showing the number of shots of a with a specified duration.
- Calculates and displays median, standard deviation and shows a diagram containing mode information.
- Notify of clean-up candiate shots, i.e., shots that start at a different timecode than the previous shot ends, or a shot that has a result duration different than the source.
- Reel table may be sorted by clicking table headers.
- IE users are warned at they are using a dangerous browser.
- tipjoy possibility removed.
0.2.0 build 229
Release date: 31.03.2009
This is the first release of the 0.2 series. The 0.1 version sparked the idea of analysing edl file, version 0.2's plan is to mature the idea and present it so that it may be of use to others.
Most of the features from 0.1 are continued into 0.2.0.
- Displays ASL, min/max edit lengths for both the complete edl file and per reel in the formats timecode, frames and seconds.
- Displays a graph of edits lengths over edits, including lines for min, ASL and max edit length value.
- Displays the number of edits, and total and average duration for these edits, per reel.
- EDIT2000 0.2.0 has limited parsing capabilities. For best results, use only CMX3600 edl-files with base layer video enabled and audio tracks disabled, see below for a tiny example of what this version of EDIT2000 will read. The edl parser supports
- the framerates NTSC (29,97 f/s) and PAL (25 f/s),
- only one framerate per edl,
- reading edits on the format:
edit no reel name channel transition source in source out record in record out
- and comments to edits.
- Other input will be ignored.
- Permalink. Users can upload their results to the server and get back a permalink. In this way the results are stored and may be shared to others.
- AddThis button. Users can use this feature to post their EDIT2000 results to various social networks on the net and also send emails and text messages. Read more on http://www.addthis.com .
- Tipjoy link. Users who feel like the developers of EDIT2000 deserve a tip can do so through the tipjoy link. Read more on http://www.tipjoy.com .
- XML serialization. EDIT2000 uses XML as its internal working format. The XML serialization is made available to users who want access to the complete, and raw, data.
This is an example of an edl file which EDIT2000 0.2.0 will read:
TITLE: EXAMPLE FCM: NON-DROP FRAME 001 PF011A V C 00:08:59:08 00:09:13:12 00:59:55:00 01:00:09:04 * This is a comment * This is an other comment